- 2 pounds shrimp, heads off and unpeeled
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash shrimp and drain well.
- Melt butter in a large glass baking dish. Add salad dressing, lemon juice, black pepper and minced garlic.
- Add shrimp to the casserole dish. Stir gently to cover the shrimp with the mixture. Cover and bake, stirring occasionally for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Serve the shrimp hot on a large platter and place the sauce in individual bowls so that you can easily ‘dunk’ bread in the sauce!