- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs de provence
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. In a medium bowl, blend the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and vinegar. Mix in the herbs de provence, paprika, cayenne pepper, allspice, and black pepper.
2. Place chicken breasts in a medium baking dish, and coat with the olive oil mixture. Cover and marinade several hours or overnight.
3. Heat grill to medium high, grill chicken on both sides 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat, move chicken to foil that has been placed on the grill, but off the direct heat. Cover with more foil and continue to cook until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
4. Place marinade in small saucepan and heat to boiling. Use this to drizzle over finished dish.
5. Serve over rice.