The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have a problem following “rules”. Therefore if anyone wishes to participate in this meme, please do so, or not, as you choose.
2. I was once a truck driver. I drove a cab over baby blue Mack, hauling double belly dumper trailers. I did turn arounds from sugar beet fields to the processing plant.
3. I was in a bank when it was robbed. The scariest part, for me, was when the police showed up, surrounded the place and burst in with guns drawn. They had everyone lie on the floor while they checked out what we were doing there. Even the guy that robbed the place didn’t do that……….he quietly passed a note to a teller, took what money she gave him and left. We, the customers, didn’t even know what had happened until the police showed up.
4. I am fascinated by the paranormal. I would love to be a member of a professional ghost hunting team. Searching through attics, basements and such in search of evidence of hauntings is something I would love to do.
5. I am a crowd-a-phobic. I dislike having be in a large number of people such as, large cities, shopping malls, concerts, anything like that.
6. I love clocks. Especially the older type. One of the best gifts I have gotten was a Black Forest coo-coo clock. I love the sound of its’ ticking and the coo-coo.
7. No surprise here, I love to cook and bake, and cook books. I throughly enjoy creating meals and baked goods. My kitchen is my haven and I spend most of time there. I can sit and read a cook book like it was a novel.